David Tetzlaff, MD
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Heart diseases, congenital
David Tetzlaff, MD, has a special interest in caring for adults with congenital heart disorders and patients with eating disorders. His subspecialty is pediatrics and he participates in medical mission trips through Children's Surgery International. He is a board certified hospitalist who see patients who have been admitted to Abbott Northwestern Hospital. After a hospital stay, please follow up with your primary care provider about your ongoing medical care.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- University of Minnesota, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.